Monday, February 2, 2009

Kuch is tarah

Kuch is tarah teri palkein meri palkon se mila de
Bring your eye lashes, like this, close to mine

Aansoo tere saare meri palkon pe sajaa de
Let me take away every tear of yours on to these eye lashes of mine

Tu har ghadi har waqt mere saath raha hai
Through all times good and bad, you have been with me

Haan yeh jism kabhi door kabhi paas raha hai
True, we are close at times and at times far far in eternity

Jo bhi gham hain yeh tere unhein tu mera pataa de
Whatever sadness weighs you down, send them my way

Mujhko toh tere chehre pe yeh ghum nahin janchta
I dont think this sadness adorns your face seraphic

Jaayiz nahin lagta mujhe ghum se tera rishta
Illegitimate is your relation with the dark shadow of sadness

Sun meri ghuzarish ise chehre se hataa se
Listen to my plead, free your radian face, let it be cast way

No comments:

Post a Comment